Tuesday, December 21, 2010

★ 10 facts about Aeda


1. I like to talk Cantonese and Chinese. 
2. I like to go to bookshop. :p
3. Everyday I must write blog, if not I can't fall asleep (NOT KIDDING)
4. I like to sing although my sound is not nice.
5. I'm a "soft-hearted" people.
6. I like my design although it's not nice or perfect.
7. I hate durian and bitter gourd.
8. Sometimes, I am glad when people say my thinking is mature.
9. I dislike 4 and 7, cause I think these are not lucky number.
10. I dislike people criticize me.

It's 10 facts bout' Aeda.
Actually still got more.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. wow, ur really something else!
    Now days, icant fall asleep...i duno y~
    I think I'm worry about next year~
    I finally can go 2 the school tat i wanna go~

    ReplyDelete

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top