Sunday, October 10, 2010

★ 101010 ♥

Today I don't put my title Ten月_号.
Because today is special.
101010.
l0l. (:
____________________________________

Today I went to Imbi Market.
Yuck!
Rude service.
A fat man scolded my mom.
l0l.

After that we balik rumah. :D
I read novel.
I don't think that's a friendship story.
I think it's love story.
Because it's a boy and a girl.
Then the girl cooks for the boy.
l0l. = =

I saw my primary5's exam paper.
Then I read my essay.
OMG!
It's too bad and boring.
But my Malay Pemahaman all also B.
Don't have C one.
But now?
C. = =

At night.
We went to Sungei Wang.
Dad went to Celcom.
I bought my Famous Amos. :)
Chocolate chip no nut.
Do you think that it's nice?
I dislike nut.
So I chose no nut. :D
We had our dinner in Lot10's food court.
Then.
We went back home.

Phew.
Today is not fun.
Tomorrow got school.
Tuesday got exam.
Haiz. ;(
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top