Tuesday, February 1, 2011

♥ 1-02-11 - Hi February :)

Hi February :)
Today is the first day of February :)

I bought two comic books :)
In Popular :D Not Leisure mall.
Em ... I don't know how to say actually.
I bought 弯弯's 可不可以不要铁饭碗 & 平旦's 平旦漫画 :)
Hehehehehe.
And I bought a KH book.
OMG. I bought a wrong book!!!
It's pertanian.
I don't know it's pertanian,
cause my sister say "啊,你找这里的书,不要烦我了"
Okay, fine.
She said don't want to bother her anymore.
So I don't know, so I simply chose.
After that she just told me I BOUGHT A WRONG BOOK!
OMG. OMG. OMG.
Mom scolded me and said tomorrow go popular again.

Then,
I coloured my 2 nails :X
HEHEHEHE, just for fun. LOL
Ugly la.
But then I thought ugly then I cleaned (I don't know how to say.)

At night.
We go to Sri Petaling for dinner.
So full :X

Tomorrow,
Reunion dinner in my uncle's home :D
Oh yeah!


Sorry for my broken english.


Ah Kei一日一语 :
经得起风雨的才是一条好汉
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top