Monday, January 31, 2011

♥ 31-01-11 - The last day of January

Today is the last day of 2011's January.
:)) Chinese New Year is coming soon! :D
Soooooooo excited. :D

Oh yeah!
李佳薇 got the first prize in 超级星光大道7班总决赛 :D
Malaysia boleh! :D

I like this photo,
but it's blur :(

Today I received the first ang pao in 2011.
From my Hindu neighbor :) Hehehehe.
The ang pao got a bell :)) Nice :D


And..
When I woke up in this morning,
outside is still raining :( Huh?
The weather is freezing cold. SEJUK!

Then,
I eat curry fish head with me family in Tawakal :)
Actually I just eat lady's fingers.
I dislike the fish head. :S

My cheek is fat! D:

After that we went back home.
I studied and watch television.
I don't have play Cooking Mama anymore,
so boring :S

At night,
I went to tuition center.
Tuition!!! :S

Ah Kei的一日一语:
如果别人抄袭你,别生气,别人抄袭你,你就要更加提高自己的水准


因为别人抄袭你就是因为你做的东西水准高 :)

Bye! :D


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top