Thursday, January 20, 2011

♥ 20-01-11 - Thaipusam Festival

I am so happy and glad.
My last post got 24 people like :D
Not including me.
Thanks for your like :)

Weird? :p

Today is Thaipusam Festival 
But I am not Hindu.
So I am not going to Batu Cave. L0l.

When I woke up.
My three sisters are not at home.
They shopping with Grandma.
In Pavillion.

I watched television then took bath.
After, I went to Pavillion with my parents too.
Then my second sister joined with us, cause she argue with eldest sis.
Hehehe, eldest sis told me :p
We had our lunch in Ichiban Boshi.

I want to buy new year clothes and shoes.

I bought the long-sleeved shirt and short pants in Padini.
RM39 and RM109.
I love the short pants :D
The design is nice :)
And it's my shoes.
Skechers. 
RM169 :S But got discount.

Then.
We go Parkson.
I bought a Hello Kitty file to my third sis for her b'day present.
RM19.90. I use my money to buy not my mom's and my dad's.
And I bought _____ to a special friend in my life :)
I used RM36++ 0.0''

After that.
We go back to home.


Tomorrow got school :(
Huh?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top