Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pressure

I didn't do that bad in the mid-year-exam ,but I got a really low mark.
I am worried and disappointed.
I am sad now, i wanna crywhat can i do
I try not to cry for it, but I can't. :'(


KH : 67 
Science : 61
Sejarah : 65
Geography : 82


BAD MARKS!
My science, 61 marks!
Horrible! 
I got 33/40 on my paper 1, and... 28/60 on paper 2!
OH MY GOSH!
I memorize the hypothesis on my exercise book, teacher gave us answer before.
BUT THEN?! I WRONG!
WHY? I don't know. 
The answer is given by Cik Zuriatihza, and now my Science teacher changed, because Cik Zuriatihza transfer to another school, so Cik Fuaizah is teaching us, but she mark my answer is wrong! 
Please give me a reason, I don't know what I did wrong. 我死得不甘愿.


I scored bad mark at KH too, I am weak in this subject.
Should I give up?
I hope I can score a better mark in my next time.
Sister says : "KH is really easy, you must love this subject, then you can A."
I dislike KH, I really hate KH!
KH make people go crazy!


I am felling really depressed about my Sejarah (History).
I memorize, memorize and MEMORIZE!
Then I get a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad mark! :'(


Geography, I am really happy because I scored A. (':
work very very very hard at Geography, if I can't get A, I really want to die.
I try to understand the Unit 6 (Bentuk Muka Bumi), and then I did it.
But I got 2A's only, Mathematics and Geography, I thought I'll score A at Chinese not Geography. :'(


I didn't care about my Seni and Sivik, I just think this two subjects are... useless.
I just want to pass, I'll happy if I get A.
Moral? I memorize, so I hope I can get A. 


My English teacher chose me and 2 friends to join a competition.
This competition is sponsor by the Star (newspaper).
老师会选我也是因为学校学校寥寥无几吧.


No one understand how stress am I. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top