Sunday, April 10, 2011

HOP :)

Today I woke up in 10:15 a.m.
Automatically wake up, I saw my clock. 10:15 :)

I went to Pavillion with Eldest sister.
Seriously, I didn't go to Pavillion a long time :(
So today I am so happy :))

We went to Daily to eat something first.
Cause the movie start in 12:30 p.m.
We don't have much time to have our lunch.


12:30 p.m. Movie start! :)
This story is about Easter Day 复活节 :)
The bunny E.B. is cute! :D






After that we went to Ben's to have our lunch.

The top floor in Pavillion.

Mine. Creamy Tomato Spaghettini with beef bacon.

Sister's. Pad Thai Seafood Linguine.

After lunch, we went to Chatime :)
OMG, long queue. 排长龙 ;(

My Pearl Milk Tea :D

We reach home around 4pm. 
I feel tired but happy too :)




Sleepy Belle.

Sorry for my broken english,
I just want to improve my english. :P

Okay, bye readers (:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top