Saturday, April 9, 2011

(:

I don't want to put date as my post title.
Seems like I am an IDIOT.

Today my sisters went to salon cut hair.
I didn't follow them. I don't want to cut my hair.
I am getting long hair. So I don't want to cut my hair ANYMORE.

Here is some photos.
January 8th (Syuan's birthday. Ryan's birthday too.)
Syuan just uploaded these photos.


Me and Min :)

Min. Syuan. Me.

Where am I looking at?

Peace and smile :)

Say cheese! :D

Pretty babes :)

Naughty girls stood on the bed. :P

Fly, fly, fly, fly against the sky. :D

Yo! :D

Blur :(

Birthday boy and birthday girl :)

Friends and Syuan's family :)

Friends forever :)

Ryan and me :)

Ryan and Syuan.

BFF

Today I took some photos ;)

 Okay, I know I am not pretty. :)



Sorry, I don't know how to posing just like someone.
Du-du mouth? Sorry, I am not cute :)

-.- 
HAHAHA.

Japan cup noodle.
Eldest sister bought it for me.
The soup taste good :)

She hates to take photo.



At night.
We went to my father's friend's new house.
Got buffet. The uncle's house design not bad :)
But the stairs... made of wood. :P


Here is some songs that I recommended to you all :)
Maddi Jane, she has an amazing sound! :D
Perfect sound! :D *Thumbs up*
I wonder how old is her. 


If you like her sound,
click here. :)














End :) Bye :)
Stay tuned! :D
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top