Wednesday, February 24, 2010

★ 年 初 十 一 - Wan Qin , Come back to school ! =D

Wan Qin , get well soonnn. =) Come back to school , I need you ! =D
The class is tooooooooo noisy. =(
But when i copy name , they keep quiet. =D Luckilyyyyyyyyyyy. (:

Omg , I don't know want to write what. XD
Let me think a while. =)
Erm ... Hmm ... Huh ~ Oh ya , I knew ! =D

This week is exam period.Today we exam. =(
The English Language is tooooooooo hard. ):
After exam , me and friend discuss the answer.
Of course , Syuan's answer most correct.
Mine one ..... Hmm ....... Not bad , not good , okie okie la. =)

Teacher , tell headmaster the Air conditioning already break.
It always throating. Like raining. LOL.
Haizzzzzz , i sit at the back , it's toooooooooooo hot ! =( *pissed off*

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top