Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Anxiety

The middle of tonight, filled with sadness and anxiety...

Today is the first day of PMR, October 2nd.
I didn't even feel a little bit nervous, at all.
Even though when I had stepped into the examination room, I feel nothing.
I don't know why...
I am supposed to be panic (?). Haha
But it's good that I am calm and steady...
At least I have a clear mind when I am sitting for the exams. :) 

Guess what?
All of a sudden, I am worry about tomorrow's geography test.
Actually I am well-prepared for this subject...
But I just don't know why, suddenly my mind is blank.

Hey come on, keep calm and take it easy! 

....

I just wanna tell you, please, don't care too much about how I feel.
The more you care, the more you'll lost.
So please, cherish this chance and enjoy the journey. :)
Don't ever let the chance passes you by again and again because of some nonsense or ridiculous reason (example: me).
You are deserve to have it. :)
I am here to wish you happiness forever and all the best in PMR!

Yes, I might be sad sometimes but I'm okay, I'm really okay. 
Don't worry, sometimes I'm just a lil bit stubborn...
I don't want to be the one who are blocking you guys...
I am not self-blaming, I am just writting out what I feel deep inside my heart. :)
Do not feel sorry, please...

Tomorrow's English and Geography tests, good luck to all the 2013 PMR candidates! (Especially myself hahahaha)
Good night.


A failed heart shape? Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top