Saturday, August 6, 2011

Appreciate ❤

This is an old photo, because I am lazy to take photo. :P

I am using my sister's laptop,
because my laptop kena virus.
;(

Feel thankful to God for giving me many kind new friends in new school.
I really appreciate.
I thought I will be sad about leaving my friends and I'll hate this school. 
But no. :)

Sad about leaving my friend in BGS?
A little bit.
Yes, sometimes I'll cry when I miss them.
But I am happy with my life now.
I hope it won't be changing forever. 
until I DIE.

Evelyn,
the friendly and gorgeous girl :)
I feel glad to have a best friend in the new school.
She treat me really nicely.
She will tell me some information about the school.
And.. we'll share some secrets to each other.
When she is sad, I will cheer up her, tell her not to give up.
Evelyn, you'll be my best friend forever :)
ILY too. 

And wish that everyone got their best friends too!
Have a nice day to my readers :)




I hope you all don't mind with my broken english. :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top