Friday, May 11, 2012

Worry

We are young
So let's set the world on fire ♥

Hmm, I have nothing special to write. Just want to write about something that is...making me so stress? Mid-term exam is coming soon on... NEXT MONDAY. I should be studying now but I am kinda lazy and sleepy. I don't know what am I thinking, sometimes I am worrying about this exam cause it's quite important, but sometimes I think : Never mind, this exam is not PMR. :/ *negative thinking* I still left 48 hours and I still cannot understand everything, almost everything. *facepalm* HOW AM I GOING TO SIT FOR THIS EXAM. #Fcukmylife. And and and, I can't even concentrate when I am studying, I keep playing iPad, phone and watching dramas. Can someone slap my face and scold me? Mom, please scold me and keep my phone, iPad... but you can't keep the television cause you all need to watch it. LOL *kisiao* Okay I am going to study now, pray for me, I want to get top 20 in the whole form and top 3 in the class. *I close my eyes and pray*  DREAM COME TRUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Good night and good luck to all students who are sitting for exam :D


Payphone 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top