Monday, March 23, 2015

loser.

I am only human,
and I crash and I break down.

I hate myself for being weak.
and I never wanted to show my weak side to anyone.
Yes, this is me, the one who thinks self-esteem is more important than certain things,
the one who always concern about face-saving,
the one who seldom admit the fault.

It wasn't something I wanted to do.
But I did it, because I don't want to make a fool of myself at the end.

LOSER, I am literally a terrible loser.
I cry but I don't let anyone knows.
I always notice a lot of things but I never mention.
This is the promise I have made to myself.

Hope to see a better me in the future,
I will always support myself and never let myself fall.
Kei, be a strong girl.

Thanks for everyone who cares about me and love me.
and, fcuk those who broke their promises.
Goodnight.

"I am stronger than I think."
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C0mment Here ! =D

back to top